Solidifi is a leading provider of collateral valuation, risk management and data analytic services to the North American mortgage industry. Solidifi provides mortgage lenders and professionals with a flexible service platform for procuring collateral valuations from marketplace vendors and appraisers, with complete transparency and data to make “incredibly smart decisions”. Solidifi currently serves leading global financial institutions and operates Canada’s largest appraiser network. Solidifi is located in Toronto, ON and Chicago, IL.
Reporting to the EVP Valuation Services you will work with a young, dynamic and driven world class team and be responsible for the end-to-end strategy with our Appraiser Partners across Canada. This will include the professional relationships with the 2,000+ strong Appraiser Partners as well as helping shape the interface that appraisers have with our leading-edge technology platform.
The Appraiser Manager role at Solidifi is a demanding, highly inter-personal, and technically challenging position that offers true development potential for the right person. He/She will function in a multi-faceted role that offers the opportunity for career growth, intellectual stimulation, creative problem solving, and enjoyment.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Day to day interface with the National Appraiser Network of 2,000+ appraisers.
· Shaping, developing and implementing the Appraiser strategy to assist appraisers and build on relationships with high quality residential appraisers.
· Build specifications and requirements for enhanced systems interface with appraisers.
· Work closely with the technology delivery team to provide feedback from appraisers on the functionality and usability of the appraiser interface, taking ownership for planned improvements and functionality roll-outs.
· Assist in setting up and configuring new Appraisers on the network.
· Analytically review and monitor the Appraiser performance and work with Appraisers to provide feedback and reporting to ensure that they meet and exceed customer requirements.
· Respond to requests for information on product architecture, design and behavior from Customer Support.
Skills and Expertise Required:
· Up to 10+ years experience in relationship-led sales, operational or customer care roles.
· Experience in designing and implementing strategic projects.
· Solid IT experience and exposure and comfort in dealing with multiple applications.
· Self-starter with enthusiasm and a drive for excellence in a fast-paced environment.
· Analytical with experience of performance management and performance metrics.
· Bi-lingual English/French required.
· Caring, understanding and flexible.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Team player.
· Flexibility for occasional travel.
· Financial Services experience preferred.
Education and Training Required:
· University Degree or equivalent knowledge/experience.
· Additional business certifications are an asset.
The opportunity is to work with the industry’s top talent on dynamic, challenging projects for the North American mortgage industry.
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please also make sure to indicate the Job ID # (OPS-400) in the subject of your message. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES will be contact for this opportunity. We are growing and do however welcome you to send your resume for future opportunities and/or other roles for which you might be a better fit.
Like news like this?
Join our CMT Updates list and get the latest news as it happens. Unsubscribe anytime.
Thank you for subscribing. One more step: Please confirm your subscription via the email sent to you.