Solidifi is a leading provider of collateral valuation, risk management and data analytic services to the North American mortgage industry. Solidifi provides mortgage lenders and professionals with a flexible service platform for procuring collateral valuations from marketplace vendors and appraisers, with complete transparency and data to make “incredibly smart decisions”. Solidifi currently serves leading global financial institutions and operates Canada’s largest appraiser network. Solidifi is located in Toronto, ON and Chicago, IL.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Through inbound and outbound telephone and email contact ensure that customer service levels exceed standards.
· Respond to customer requests promptly and effectively.
· Ensure that new users are activated and trained on functionality.
· Handle escalations creatively and efficiently to provide exceptional customer service.
· Actively participate in development projects and UAT testing.
Skills and Expertise Required:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced, high energy environment.
· Ability to think ‘outside the box’ to find creative solutions to problems.
· Familiarity with the mortgage industry and the mortgage underwriting process.
· Strong capabilities with computer programs particularly Microsoft Office.
· Call Centre or Help Desk experience and asset.
· Team Player.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
· English / French Bilingualism is an asset.
The opportunity is to work with the industry’s top talent on dynamic, challenging projects for the North American mortgage industry.
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please also make sure to indicate the Job ID # Customer Support Rep in the subject of your message. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES will be contact for this opportunity. We are growing and do however welcome you to send your resume for future opportunities and/or other roles for which you might be a better fit.
Like news like this?
Join our CMT Updates list and get the latest news as it happens. Unsubscribe anytime.
Thank you for subscribing. One more step: Please confirm your subscription via the email sent to you.