The Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP) announced its 2010/2011 directors this morning at CAAMP’s general meeting in Winnipeg.
Joe Pinheiro, VP of Sales at Mortgage Alliance, was elected Chair.
Fisgard’s Hali Strandlund, has completed her one-year term and is CAAMP’s outgoing Chair.
In addition, congratulations go out to the following individuals who were elected to 2-year terms:
- Jennifer Braid, AMP, Ontario
- Stan Falkowski, AMP, Ontario
- Daryl Harris, AMP, Manitoba
- Todd Harris, AMP, Atlantic Canada
- Tim Mezik, AMP, Ontario
- Feisal Panjwani, AMP, B.C./Yukon
- Emilio Tammaro, CHA, Quebec
The following are returning to complete their terms:
- Boris Bozic, AMP, Ontario
- Paul Kozan, AMP, Saskatchewan/Nunavut
- Daniel Migneault, CHA, Quebec
- Susan Pimento, AMP, Ontario
- Ajay Soni, AMP, BC/Yukon
- Michael Wolfe, AMP, Alberta/NWT