Company: Nearly Home Inc.
Position Title: Investor Relations Specialist
Years of Experience Required: 2 years of relevant work experience
Location of Position: Ottawa, Ontario
How should applicants contact you? Tom Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Relations Specialist
Are you a Financial Planner looking for a new challenge? A Real Estate professional with a passion for finance? Or even a Mortgage Broker looking to specialize?
Nearly Home Inc. is seeking a motivated sales professional to join its expanding team as a Full Time Investor Relations Specialist.
Your role will be to;
- source potential Real Estate investors utilising existing industry knowledge and networks
- present Nearly Home’s innovative investment opportunities
- qualify and close investor deals
You will possess the following qualities;
- The ability to utilise existing network connections
- A strong work ethic
- Professional integrity
- A passion for working with clients and a commitment to new business prospecting
- A positive and goal oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- An entrepreneurial focus and the desire to grow your business portfolio
- The drive to succeed
- Full training in product features, market positioning and client benefits.
- Sales and presentation support.
- Freedom and flexibility to build a successful business practice.
- Control of your schedule and pay-check.
- Potential to progress within the Company management structure.
- Remuneration based upon commission for new business plus renewal and retention bonuses.