Mortgage Career: MyNext Mortgage Company – Business Development Manager
Company: MyNext Mortgage Company
Position Title: Business Development Manager Years of Experience: 5+ Licences: No lincences needed Salary Range: Salary + Commission & Benefits Location of Positions: Alberta (1), BC (1), Ontario (2) Apply By: July 31, 2011 Applicants may contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
Pacific Mortgage Group Inc. (“Pacific”) has been established to build one of Canada’s most innovative and profitable financial service companies including a Canadian mortgage lender that will deliver unique lending products as well as an exclusive brokerage sales force to provide “customer for life” mortgage planning services. Its vision is to combine the mortgage loan originating strength of its mortgage brokerages and centralize back-office service operations. Most recently Pacific Mortgage Group has been recognized by Profit Magazine, as the second fastest growing company in Canada with a growth of 24,000% in 5 years!
Founded by a group of top mortgage industry professionals, MyNext Mortgage Company is a Canadian-owned and operated next-generation mortgage lender that combines the best in experience and innovation. The company is focused on delivering products that meet diverse and changing mortgage needs of Canadians, and is dedicated to customer service and satisfaction.
MyNext is an approved lender with the largest Canadian mortgage insurers, (CMHC) Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, and Genworth Financial. Our approved lender status allows us to offer innovative products that meet a broad range of mortgage needs.
As part of our continued rapid growth we are currently looking for strong, experienced leaders in Sales to join our company in one of the current openings for a Business Development Manager available in the British Columbia, Alberta & Ontario regions. This dynamic and goal oriented professional will report directly to the National Sales Manager and will be responsible for growing the corporate brand by developing strategic business relationships with our selected partners. This position will be responsible for the promotion, development and expansion of sales volumes and market penetration via both internal and external sources, by attracting new business to the organization within their prescribed geographic territory. The successful candidate will be given established quotas to reward and measure their performance.
– Network and prospect new leads and build strong relationships within the industry and your region to uncover and proactively seek out business opportunities.
– Champion all opportunities to promote and deliver product knowledge, updates and expertise with our partners.
– Liaise with all partners in your region to increase, nurture, and cultivate local market awareness, knowledge and understanding of MyNext Mortgage Company’s’ product and service offerings.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
– Co-ordinate Sales activities within the company’s distribution channels to maximize sales volumes by leveraging broker relationships via on-site seminars, series and customized activities geared towards our partners and their clients.
– Co-ordinate requirements across your region for bringing ideas for new value-added (product, service and process development/enhancement) to the National Manager who in turn liaises with Head Office Management to meet and exceed the needs of new and existing clients.
MANAGEMENT OF REGION
– Responsible for meeting and communicating with management on strategies, priorities, targets, performance standards, marketing plans and accomplishments on a regular basis.
– Develop and promote an approved sales program and initiatives to brokers in your region to increase penetration and funded volume/revenues.
– Provide regular activity management reports and reach established product sales targets.
– Provide superior level customer relations and service.
– Act as liaison between the broker network and staff.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Post secondary education
5+ years successful financial services industry and/or financial product sales experience with emphasis on selling in a commission driven environment
Knowledge of mortgage products, regulations and overall mortgage industry experience a definite plus.
Strategic thinker with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Expert in relationship management and networking
Motivated and results oriented with a desire to earn “Top Income” based on a sales driven “Pay for Performance” compensation model
Expert negotiator with strong influencing and sales skills.
Assertive ‘hunter’ mentality with a strong desire to be on the road meeting brokers
Ability to work under pressure, conforming to changing demands
Travel required with position
Extended hours and periodic week-end requirements may be required
Please forward a detailed resume electronically to: email@example.com. Please include position title as the subject.
*Please Note: Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Like news like this?
Join our CMT Updates list and get the latest news as it happens. Unsubscribe anytime.
Thank you for subscribing. One more step: Please confirm your subscription via the email sent to you.