Support Brokers/Agents with their day to day and non-routine requirements in order to increase the quantity and quality of insurance applications in the marketplace.
- Efficiently & knowledgeably respond to broker inquiries ranging from compensation, Sales processes, Application status- Product Training received through the telephone and/or email
- Effectively listen and engage Brokers in order to be better able to understand and anticipate their needs in an effort to resolve their issues with one contact
- Take ownership and follow up with Broker and related business functions until situations are resolved to the best of our ability.
- Escalate / facilitate inquiries that are unresolved or outside the authority of CSIA
- Ensure required Agreements between CSIA and brokers are signed -executed -authorized and filed in BRMS in accordance with SLA
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all broker/client information is protected.
- Make outbound calls to agents with zero apps
- Share learning with the team
- Actively engage and participate with the National Broker Sales Support Team
- Provide ongoing in-field support to the Account Managers
- Support team-mates as needed during peak times
- Flexibility in work hours as needed to meet deadlines and/or meet changing client behaviours
- Improve / safeguard the quality of our client contact and record information by ensuring that data entry in BRMS and Salesforce (and other systems as appropriate) is completed in a timely and accurate manner – following procedures & training provided (post FICOM)
- Work with the Sales Director and / or Sales Support Specialist colleagues in order to identify and participate in business initiatives focused on increasing the quality & quantity of insurance applications
- Identify & share best practices and productivity improvements
- Execute on FICOM related changes as required
- Participate in improvement processes run by Ambassador of client experiences
- Work with the Sales Director and / or Sales Support Specialist colleagues in order to identify and participate in business initiatives focused on increasing the quality & quantity of referrals.
- Develop an awareness and basic understanding of Regulatory &/or industry changes that influence the insurance business in Ontario/Atlantic/Quebec
- Candidate is Life Licensed or will complete their Life Licensing qualifications within an agreed time frame
- To be monitored using broker feedback received through the survey in addition to any received through brokers directly
Experience: Office administrator with strong customer service background and operational experience in the financial service field, in particular, knowledge of insurance and mortgages. Life Licensed is an asset & candidate must be willing and able to complete this designation within set timeframe.
Technical Competencies (e.g. job-related technology, equipment, language, protocols, standards etc.):
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Power Point, Lotus Notes.
- Self-motivated with personal initiative, customer focus, excellent customer service skills, good analytical and problem solving skills, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Work independently with minimal guidance from supervisor with regard to position scope and/or planning of work.
- Is life licensed or willing to become life licensed
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple priorities & deadlines
- Proficient at data-entry
- Very comfortable with Excel – PowerPoint
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Word
- Interest or experience in sales an asset
- Good team player. Willingness to offer support to others as the need arises
- Innovative thinker
- Natural leadership
If you're interested, please apply via: https://manulife.taleo.net/careersection/external_global/jobdetail.ftl?job=1701557