Selected candidates will be contacted between April 20 and April 26
- Willingness to work downtown during regular business hours;
- Residential mortgage industry experience;
- Friendly with a strong desire to help and service clients;
- Be able to work independently to solve problems but also be able to work as a team member with other mortgage agents;
- Have a strong knowledge base in general computer tasks/programs;
- Keep office, desk and supplies tidy.
Considered a strong asset:
- manage mortgage applications via internet, phone and face to face;
- mortgage underwriting experience
- determine the needs of prospective clients;
- submit a completed mortgage application to the appropriate lender;
- ensure all conditions are met and complete the file.
The successful candidate will not be responsible for generating any sales leads, however sales experience will be considered a strong asset.
The position will pay a base salary with a bonus. The base will be between $50,000 and $55,000 depending on experience. The additional performance bonus will add another $15,000 to $35,000 per year. We offer benefits.
Applicants may apply to: email@example.com