How will you contribute?
Reporting to the VP, Canadian Lending Technologies, the Account Management & Strategic Sales Lead is responsible for developing sales strategies in partnership and alignment with Filogix Strategic Priorities and annual revenue targets while uncovering opportunities that continue to build the Filogix brand through market share and market penetration. Accountability for the Canadian Mortgage Division for key strategic accounts (single account or multiple accounts, segment determined) – from business plan to execution, relationship-building to maintenance, process improvements to tracking results – activities resulting to high customer satisfaction, efficient and effective service delivery and maximum account profitability. Develop product deployment and customer support strategies. Proactively leads a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period. Acts as the strategic point of contact in selling integrated solutions, coordinates the involvement of company SMEs & resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet performance objectives and customers’ expectations. Leverages partnership pursuits and wins to influence while building customer relationships at a senior level and advancing sales.
This role is based out of our Toronto Downtown Head Office with travel to client sites and industry events as required.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
As an Account Manager, and Strategic Sales Lead, your responsibilities and deliverables will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Meets or exceeds assigned targets for profitable revenue retention and growth goals and strategic objectives
- Extensive knowledge of products as well as industry trends for broker lenders and originators
- Client relationship management with senior executives as a strategic and trusted partner
- Defend against competitive in-roads
- Possess intimate knowledge of industry and business requirements of client
- Drive innovation through the creation of solutions strategies tailored to business objectives
- Champion client satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree required
- Excellent written and verbal skills with proven ability to effective engage with and present to C-level executives
- Executive-level relationship building and influencing
- Ability to navigate in complex Financial Institutions, understand current and future business requirements and translate into understanding of client needs and sales opportunities
- Financial lending industry and market knowledge, technologies, relationships
- Systemic understanding of Canadian Financial Institutions and associated capabilities
- Leadership and collaboration across a matrixed organization
- Broad business acumen, financial acumen, and ability to manage process
- Consultative Selling Capability
- Acted in a senior leadership capacity responsible for sales growth, results achievement and operational efficiency, client relationships and strategic business partnerships
- Proven effectiveness in a software solution sales environment
- Strong problem Solving