ICICI Bank Canada is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank Limited, which has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. ICICI Bank Limited is India's largest private sector bank with consolidated total assets of US$142.0 billion as at December 31, 2016.
Established in December 2003, we are a full-service direct bank in Canada with an asset base of about C$6.5 billion as at December 31, 2016, a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation ("CDIC") and an Approved Lender with Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation ("CMHC"). We serve our retail, commercial and corporate customers through six full-service branches in the Greater Toronto Area, one branch in Greater Vancouver Regional District and one branch in Calgary, as well as on-line and telephone banking channels. We offer retail and commercial banking deposit and lending services, trade finance, foreign exchange, cross-border financing, money transfers and ABM services to a highly diverse client base across Canada.
We provide a stimulating and rewarding environment with significant opportunity for personal growth, competitive salary and benefits package, and a performance bonus structure that is based on achieving individual and enterprise-wide targets.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Mortgages, the Business Development Manager represents ICICI Bank Canada to the mortgage broker community in a defined territory. Primary responsibility is to retain and grow business with current registered brokers and develop and acquire new business with brokers not currently registered with the Bank. The Business Development Manager will be accountable for annual achievement of a specific target set at the beginning of each fiscal year.
BDMs must possess a valid driver’s licence at all times.
- The successful candidate will bring experience from the mortgage brokerage and residential mortgage lending industries. All mortgage originations must meet or exceed the targets for asset quality of the Bank. The key responsibilities of the Manager, Business Development (Mortgages) will be to:
- Establish business relationships with mortgage brokerage firms, brokers & agents in their respective area of operation and generate mortgage business volume in line with the organizational goals;
- Plan & implement effective mortgage sales strategies;
- Train mortgage brokers and agents regarding ICICI Bank Canada mortgage products; and
- Manage key mortgage brokerage accounts.
- Work towards the organizational goals alongside the underwriters and other service providers.
- Plan and implement the marketing and communication strategies in the respective area, in consultation with the SVP, Mortgages and the Marketing/Operations team. Become a key brand ambassador in the region.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time by the reporting manager.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of products and programs associated with mortgages
- Results oriented – attention given to pipeline management and a focus on attaining a specific territory sales target
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage broker network and emerging industry trends
- Thorough understanding of statutory requirements related to Banking processes and products
- Ability to process sales related transactions
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced business environment with changing priorities
- Independent, highly motivated, results oriented self-manager
- Demonstrated time management and planning skills with an ability to organize the day with activities that contribute to the overall goal
- Able to work with a wide variety of personalities effectively
- Problem solver with good judgment
- Great communicator and team player
- Professional, honest and efficient
- Conduct customer’s business privately and keep their financial information confidential
Candidates with suitable academic background and business experience, high energy, superior analytical skills, multi-tasking ability, a sense of urgency and focus on financial targets are requested to forward their resume in MS-Word (.doc) or PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the job title you are applying for in the subject line. All applications will remain confidential.
We thank you for your interest in ICICI Bank Canada. ICICI Bank Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.