CMLS Financial, one of Canada’s largest Commercial lenders is looking to grow an award-winning Operations team. Are you looking for a stepping-stone into the financial services industry? We are looking for a Bilingual Commercial Mortgage Specialist (French/English) to join our team. You’ll join a high-performing team of specialists in borrower relations, payments, property tax, insurance, account management and CMBS that will support you during your training and development experience. CMLS is committed to being a part of your growing career!
You’ll be joining a team that is committed to professional development, sharing best practices and supporting a collaborative team environment.
- Understand the life cycle of a mortgage portfolio.
- Handle the end to end Commercial Servicing Operations: Post-funding transactions and borrower/investor requests.
- Manage a variety of interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze documents to meet business requirements.
- Identify and generate reports for internal and external stakeholders to help make business critical decisions.
- Understand the importance of compliance in today’s marketplace.
- Take the opportunity to stay current with market research and market trend.
This role is for you if you:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in one of the following concentrations: Business, Arts or Science;
- Are experienced in customer service within the banking, credit union or financial services industry is considered an asset; consideration will be given to candidates who have worked in a fast-paced professional work environment;
- Are very results-driven and possess strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English, and are able to work well independently as well as within a team environment;
- Demonstrate a high degree of accountability for your work, are able to meet tight deadlines, and handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion;
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to provide flexible solutions to our clients;
- Have intermediate work or academic experience using Microsoft Applications including Microsoft Office 2010, Excel (Power Pivot, an asset), Word and Power Point.
Who are we?
We are Canada’s Mortgage Company. Founded in 1974, CMLS Financial is one of Canada’s largest, independently owned mortgage services companies. Over 40 years, 10 000 customers and 20 billion in assets. CMLS services for a variety of investors including banks, insurance companies, investment managers, private lenders and commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS) trusts. Our diverse platform and customer forward approach creates a wide range of client options and an environment for a very rewarding career.
You will love working here
Employees tell us that they love that we strike the balance in creating an incredibly professional, yet dynamic and enjoyable corporate culture. We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is supportive of energetic and motivated individuals who pride themselves on being flexible and results-driven. Business is booming and that means that our employees get valuable exposure, lots of learning opportunities, and can truly have an impact on our business. We are committed to providing our people with a challenging and rewarding career because our employees are what set us apart and we know it.