VERICO Canada is the head office of Canada's #1 Mortgage Broker Network with 230+ offices and 2,500+ mortgage brokers.
Job Description: Coordinator, Supplier and Member Services (CMS) - Full-Time Position
Ideally the candidate will be based in the Greater Toronto Area. Initially reporting directly to the President, the CMS will play an integral role to support Verico Suppliers and Verico brokers while working in concert with various internal Verico departments and teams to support and drive growth.
Metrics are reviewed annually but among many drivers the key drivers to success will be measured by:
• Sales growth
• Penetration and usage of Verico systems, products and services
• Operational excellence
• Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
• Manage communications through media relations, social media, etc.
• Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
• Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
• Prepare paperwork and order material
• Keep updated records and create reports
• Sales and Service Support
• Key Partner Support (Lenders and Suppliers)
• Marketing Coordination and Support
• Work in concert with the Operations and Business Development Team to devise and implement strategies for achieving the company’s growth and retention goals.
• Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
• Provide market feedback to the Company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Effectively support and continually update key stakeholders with reports
• Any other duties as assigned
• A strong record of achievement in meeting objectives.
• Demonstrated record of proven experience/acumen in executing an active plan.
• Superior customer service skills (both internal and external customers).
• Proactively identifying opportunities and presenting solutions.
• Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities in a team-based environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft tools – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
• Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills. Ability to present to top-level executives in groups, and in one-on-one situations.
• Experience with banking or financial industry is an asset.
• French is an asset.
We offer a very competitive salary, bonus structure and health benefits.
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter and salary expectation to the attention of Albert Collu, President: email@example.com