FamilyLending.ca Inc. is looking for experienced Mortgage Brokers / Agents to join this technical savvy company. Mortgage Leads will be available upon proven performance. Pay structure is based on earned commissions.
- Review and analyze mortgage applications.
- Complete an interview with the borrower in order to properly assess their current financial situation and determine solution.
- Review and understand such items as paystub, EI statements, bank statements, credit reports and various other forms of documentation to determine eligibility mortgage loan.
- Assess and interpret financial information in order to identify the best possible mortgage lender and product solution for the borrower.
- Recognize and implement available strategies for each borrower.
- Provide an objective and meaningful analysis to management as to mortgage solutions and placement.
- Ability to navigate and understand internal systems: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Filogix.
- Provide a concise note summary on each account regarding the borrower’s interview and analysis.
- Adhere to privacy policies and brokerage and legislative procedures as outlined in the MBLAA and Brokerage Compliance Program.
- Work closely with internal brokerage departments within FamilyLending.ca to ensure continuity amongst each department.
- Min. 2 yrs experience in Mortgage Industry
- Educational requirements must be completed for provincial licensing
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Filogix
- Strong communication skills between internal and external sources.
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks and assist the team as required
- Management skills an asset
- Underwriting experience an asset
- Ability to understand and interpret credit bureaus, income documents and bank statements
- Ability to deal with customers and obtain their comfort level and provide exceptional service
- Maintain a POSITIVE team attitudeFamilyLending.ca Inc. is a licensed mortgage brokerage through the Financial Services Commission of Ontario Licence No. 12114.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
FamilyLending.ca Inc. is an equal opportunity company. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person. FamilyLending.ca Inc. does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable legislation.