BT Advisory empowers business leaders and property developers to achieve financial success. We provide the right advice, when arranging financing for buying, selling or tackling challenges and opportunities. Financing capital is arranged by way of corporate advisory, mortgage brokerage and lending services.
BT Advisory consults with its clients, analyses, develops, underwrites, places and closes its financing solutions with leading banks, insurers, specialty investors/lenders and private capital investors. Our size and hands-on approach requires expertise in the functional steps we take to get our clients the best financing arrangements available. Confident in our value proposition, we are looking for a unique individual with financing knowledge/acumen, a strong “can do service” attitude and a willingness to succeed in a commissioned position to join our company.
As Real Estate Financing Consultant and Mortgage Agent, you will develop new business, work on behalf of your clients, develop their financing with the support of the firm and negotiate its suitability with the lenders /investors. 7 or more years of experience in commercial real estate and construction financing is required. You will be fully supported by an experienced financial professional. An existing network or client base would be an asset. Ideally you will need to be able to:
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Acquire new business leads and opportunities
- Acquire business and personal information from potential clients and verify documents
- Recommend and Analyze third party reports (valuation, appraisal, property or environmental reports) to support client financing needs and risk mitigation
- Analyze financial reports (financial statements, construction budgets, credit bureaus) to offer clients the right product for their financial situation
- Ability to underwrite financing (words and numbers)
- Must be able to negotiate on behalf of the client and the lenders
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Flexible hours - Work from Home or Office (Convenient location)
- Underwriting support
- Ongoing Career Growth, Training and Personal Development
- Attractive and Competitive "Commission" Package
- CRM to keep track of your clients
- Opportunity to develop relationships with lenders/investors.
Best of all:
- No Hidden Fees
- Earn up to $50,000-$100,000 per year
- Mortgage Agent Course Fee Reimbursed (Ask us how!)
Timing: Now is the time to join our team. Contact us for more information or to schedule an interview.