True North Mortgage is looking for a Mortgage Agent for the Vancouver area
Mission Statement: To offer Canada wide mortgages at best rates with friendly, informative and rapid service. Our retail locations enable clients to interact with our agents face to face.We offer a friendly work environment with a team based approach and team based bonuses.
- Residential mortgage industry experience
- Friendly with a strong desire to help and service clients
- Be able to work independently to solve problems but also be able to work as a team member with other mortgage agents
- Have a strong knowledge base in general computer tasks/programs
- Keep office, desk and supplies tidy.
Considered a strong asset (must be willing to learn if not already capable)
- Manage mortgage applications via internet, phone and face to face
- Mortgage underwriting experience
- Determine the needs of prospective clients
- Submit a completed mortgage application to the appropriate lender
- Ensure all conditions are met and complete the file.
The successful candidate will not be responsible for generating any sales leads, however sales experience will be considered a strong asset. The position will pay a base salary with a bonus for each completed file in the store. The base will be approx. $50,000 with an additional performance bonus which will add another $15,000 to $25,000 per year. We offer health and dental benefits too!
- Strong administrative skills
- licensing required or willingness to complete
- two years’ experience in the Mortgage industry
- banking experience preferred
- able to administer over $3,000,000/month in mortgage business preferred
- able to speak another language would be considered an asset
The successful candidate must be friendly, reliable, intelligent and professional. We thank you for your application, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Interested candidates may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org