Company: TMG The Mortgage Group.
Position Title: Regional Leader, Alberta
Years of Experience: N/A
Required Licenses: N/A
Location of Position: Alberta
Applicants may send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: Summer 2019
- Support the mortgage professionals and teams in your market by offering continuous training, deal support, and guidance
- To grow both the mortgage volume as well as the overall profitability of the company
- To recruit new Mortgage Associates to TMG
- To screen new agents for a ‘fit’ with TMG
- To help build a strong market presence in the Alberta market
- To ensure compliance with the regulatory body(s) in all jurisdictions
- To become a Broker Delegate for TMG (if required)
- To represent TMG Alberta at events including tradeshows, symposiums, courses, etc
- To be an active participant on the senior management team
- To mentor TMG Associates develop and follow business plans to encourage their ongoing success
You will report directly to the President, TMG The Mortgage Group
Base Salary: commensurate with experience plus;
- Variable Bonus based on achieving targets comprised of volume, profitability, and corporate governance.
- TMG Health / Dental and Life Benefits
This position requires regular and ongoing travel. This position is to be based in Alberta.
Experience in management and sales leadership is required. Experience in mortgage origination is desirable
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
A leader in residential and commercial mortgages for nearly 30 years, TMG The Mortgage Group has built a reputation on expertise and integrity with over 800 accredited mortgage professionals across Canada. If you’re a results-oriented, customer-focused individual who’s interested in a career as a mortgage leader, consider joining the TMG.